How to create an account on Crypton Exchange
To register on the internal Utopia P2P Crypton Exchange, crp.is, you will need to download, install, and register in the Utopia P2P ecosystem. The procedure is necessary to receive your Utopia Public Key (PK) required for further registration on the exchange.
*Note: The Public Keys (PK) that users receive by registering in the ecosystem, the mobile version and the exchange differ in their purposes:
- In the mobile beta version, the PK is the usual key for finding a contact (an alternative nickname.)
- In the ecosystem, the PK is both a wallet and a contact. After the release of the full version of the ecosystem for mobile devices, the PK will function exactly the same there.
- On the exchange, the PK is a separate user account. So, you have a separate wallet address in the CRP, and it has nothing to do with the PK in the ecosystem and on the mobile app.
Step 1: Download Utopia P2P
- Open https://crp.is/join and click on “Download Utopia.”
- Download the needed client version for your OS and install the ecosystem.
- Create a new account in the ecosystem: enter your nickname and create a password.
- Open your account and click on the “File” and “My Profile” buttons.
- Copy your Public Key.
Step 2: Register on Crypton Exchange
Now you will need to reopen https://crp.is/join to complete the registration.
- Fill in the gaps with copied Public Key, Nickname, and Password.
Next, you need to confirm the registration in the Utopia P2P ecosystem.
- Log in to the ecosystem client on the main screen you will have a message confirming registration.
- Go back to the exchange’s page and confirm authorization by clicking on “Confirm Public Key.”
- After a few seconds, you will receive an authorization code in the ecosystem.
- Copy and paste the code into the exchange’s website line. Click on “Confirm.”
That’s it! Now you are registered on the exchange and can start trading and change the available cryptocurrency.
If you don’t know how to find your PK on the exchange, just follow the next steps:
- Open “Finance” on the main page.
- Click on the “View all assets” button.
- Select “Deposit” opposite CRP.
That’s all! Now you can copy your CRP wallet address.