Follow the instructions to download and install Utopia P2P on your Android device:
- Open Google Play and write “Utopia” in the search bar, or follow the link on your Android.
- Click on install the app and wait until the app is downloaded to your phone.
- Open the installed Utopia P2P.
- Add your nickname and password to sign in.
- If you still don’t have an account, then create an anonymous account in the app.
- After you register a new account, the settings of your Utopia P2P page will open for you.
- In the settings, you can change your name and network status, copy PK, change the color scheme, and turn on notifications.
- Find your friends and add them to your contact list through PK.
*PK — Public Key is used as the contact name to find the person’s profile. Also, it is used as a crypto wallet in Utopia P2P.
That’s it! Now you can communicate with friends and family in the safest way.