How to register on uTalk (Utopia p2p forum)?
To start participating in the Utopia p2p bounty, you should register on the uTalk forum. For this, follow the prepared instruction, please:
- Paste into your browser the following link https://talk.u.is/register.php
- Click on the “Agree” button to start the process.
3. Enter your username in the field and come up with a password. If you wish, you can choose the appropriate time zone.
4. Confirm your action and click on the “Register” button.
Now, within 24 hours, you need to donate CRPs to a specific uWallet in Utopia.
If you have CRPs in your uWallet, then just send them to the needed PK and enjoy the confirmation.
If you do not have active CRPs in your uWallet, you can use the Utopia faucet. To get free CRPs, follow the next instruction, please:
- Download and register in Utopia P2P, or log in to an existing account in the ecosystem.
- Open your dashboard and find “Tools.” Click on it and choose Idyll Browser.
3. Write the word “faucet” in the search field and press “Enter.”
4. Enter your Public Key (you can find it in the “My Profile” category on the top line), the needed CAPTCHA and get free CRPs in your uWallet.
5. Now, find your uWallet. For that, open your Utopia and click on the diamond icon.
6. When your uWallet opens, you can see that your account has been enriched with free CRPs. Now, you need to click on the “Send” button to transfer your CRPs.
7. Go back to the uTalk confirmation page and copy the PK wallet data. Then, paste this data into the “Send to” field in Utopia. Don’t forget to include the comment in the payment details (you can find it on the uTalk page.) Click on the “Preview Transactions button.”
8. Check the payment transaction and confirm it.
9. Then, you will receive the following ticket that confirms the CRPs transfer.
10. Go back to the registration page on uTalk. If the transfer is successful, you will see the following inscription.
Now, you can log in to your created uTalk profile.